Version 12.3 of PCB-Investigator is out now!
Again, the latest release is packed with numerous enhancements and bug fixes – for an even more efficient, and streamlined experience with PCB-Investigator!
If you download the latest version 12.3 of PCB-Investigator, you will be able to benefit notably from the following new features.
- Improved dynamic text handling
- Better handling of wrong drill definitions (start/end exchange)
- Extended interface to Panel Optimizer V2.3 (counts, attributes, layer thickness,…)
- Improved PDF import (improved polygone handling)
- Gerber bugfix
- Improved Step export (self intersecting check)
- IPC 2581-B import panel bugfix
- Enhanced DPF import
- Invert Layer bugfix for elements with diameter 0 (r0 lines)
If there are any questions concerning the latest release, please feel free to contact us.